Information We collect
- Any data about You, by which You, as a person can be identified, including without limitation, Your name, gender, mobile number, business name, address, email address, date of birth, date of incorporation, any identity proof number, phone number etc., to which EzeAssist has or is likely to have access by virtue of Your consensual submission (“Personal Information”)
- EzeAssist will have access to third party personal information provided by You as part of using the Services such as contacts in Your account. This information may include third party names, email addresses, phone numbers and physical addresses and will be used for servicing Your requirements as expressed by You to EzeAssist and solely as part and parcel of Your use of the Services. We do not share this third party personal information with anyone for promotional purposes, nor do We utilize it for any purposes not expressly consented to by You. EzeAssist may also collect recurring information of Your geographic locations on a continuous basis. EzeAssist collects such Personal Information from You because of Your voluntary submission of such information in order to enjoy the Services.
- EzeAssist may also collect such other anonymous data that is not associated with or linked to any Personal Information (“Anonymous Data”) and which, by itself, does not permit the identification of any individual User. Anonymous Data includes without limitation, unique identifiers of the device on which EzeAssist is installed, such as VPN, information of WiFi connectivity and such other information. EzeAssist may also store these unique identifiers, at many times and create a profile for You based on such Anonymous Data
- Log file information is automatically reported by Your browser each time You view a webpage. When You register with EzeAssist, Our servers automatically record certain information that Your web browser sends whenever You visit a website. These server logs may include information such as Your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, Analytical Code, Geo Stamp, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and Universal Resource Locators (URL), platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of Your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify Your browser (“Log File Information”). Such Usage Information collected is not associated with any Personal Information and is only tagged to the unique identifier for a particular device.
- If You have chosen to identify Yourself to EzeAssist, We use session cookies containing information to allow the Company to uniquely identify such users. Each time You log into the Services, a session cookie containing, unique identifier that is tied to Your account is placed on Your browser. These session cookies help us to uniquely identify You when You are logged into EzeAssist and to process online data transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use the Services.
Usage of information
We may use the Personal Information and other information collected as mentioned above for any of the following purposes
- to effectively provide the Services;
- for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
- to allow You to participate in surveys regarding Services;
- to improve customer service (Your information helps Us to more effectively respond to Your customer service requests and support needs);
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of Our marketing campaigns;
- monitor aggregated metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic;
- to maintain the quality of Services and provide general statistics regarding their use;
- to deliver Services, including email notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that You may request;
- archival or backup purposes;
- to alert You about updated information and such other new or updated services that may be offered by us;
- to allow access to exclusive features or functionality of EzeAssist;
- to launch and/or open other mobile applications installed on Your device based on functionality of EzeAssist; and
- to resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
Sharing of the collected information
EzeAssist may share the Personal Information received from You:
- with our affiliates in connection with matters relating to the consumption of Services by You to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlated or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that You request, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity other than the Company; and
We shall not rent, sell or otherwise provide Personal Information received from You to third parties without Your consent, except as described in this Policy or as required by law.
In case of a merger with or transfer of business of the Company to another business entity, We will transfer Your Personal Information and such other information collected to the entity which acquires the business. In such cases, We shall require that the new business entity to follow this Policy with respect to Your Personal Information.
We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse, alteration and security of the Personal Information received from You in the Company’s care. The Company’s security practices and procedures limit access to Personal Information on need to know basis only. Such measures may include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, implementing proper access rights management systems and processes, careful selection of processors, standard authentication and encryption policies for its servers and other technically and commercially reasonable measures.
The Company is committed to protect the security of any Personal Information and uses reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect such Personal Information from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The Company will take all reasonable measures in furtherance of the above commitment. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the Personal Information received from You and other information stored on the servers will be absolutely protected. Company’s systems and the communications networks through which You access EzeAssist may be subject to security breaches and failures due to circumstances beyond Company’s reasonable control. These may include computer “hacking”, data theft or and physical theft among others. In such situations, the Company will try to rectify the problems as soon as possible.
Any data destroyed shall be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of the Personal Information received by EzeAssist from You in an appropriate manner as per the industry standard practices and norms.
The User hereby acknowledges and understands that all Personal Information provided in using the App is with their knowledgeable consent and at the User’s own risk.
As a registered user of the Services, You have certain obligations to other users. Some of these obligations are imposed by Applicable Law and regulations, and others have become commonplace for Services as offered by EzeAssist:
- You must not upload or insert any comments that may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of EzeAssist, Company and its community of users;
- You must keep Your username and passwords confidential and not share it with others; and
- all information given must be genuine and true to Your best knowledge. The Company shall not be held responsible in case of any fraudulent information given at the time of registration for using EzeAssist.
Any violation of the guidelines as mentioned in this Clause 5.1 may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of Your account with EzeAssist, at the sole discretion of the Company.
International Transfer of Data
In the process of providing Services to You, EzeAssist may transfer the Personal Information and other information that it collects to affiliated entities or other third parties across borders, and from Your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. You understand, acknowledge and consent to transferring information and permitting the transfer of information, including Personal Information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as Your jurisdiction. You hereby consent to the transfer of Your information across countries or jurisdictions around the world.
The usage of the Services is exclusively governed by the laws of India and the jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai. The Company expressly disclaims any implied warranties or liabilities imputed by the laws of any other jurisdiction.
EzeAssist may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when You contact them. These companies may use information (not including name, address, email address, or telephone number of the user) about Your visits to EzeAssist and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You.
Any grievances or questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com